Tuesday, May 8, 2007

You do the MATH

My MATH debut was ever so slightly different from my Mookie debut. By ever so slightly different I mean completely opposite. Mookie = 1st. MATH = last! I ran KK into AA on the 3rd hand of the tourney and I was done. Gross. It was a hand I probably coulda laid down, but having never played against my opponent, I feel good about getting it in there preflop. No worries...you'll have that. On a positive note I did have my first big day in about two weeks playing SNGs. I won ~$400 a couple days ago but I was up $900 that day before a massive downswing at the end of the day so I don't really count that. Up over $600 today and passed the 15k mark for the year!

Here are my results from today:

Today: 35 $44 sngs played, +$656

May: 236 $44 sngs played, +$1100

2007: 1920 $44 sngs played, +$15,240

Again, I have a really great cause that I'm going to donate half of my Mookie winnings to this week. I'll post about that tomorrow.

2 comments:

kurokitty said...

Looks like you're on pace -- a little more than 33 SNGs daily for the remaining 23 days of this month... Keep it up!!

kurokitty said...

Any plans for an outline of your SNG strategy? I mainly play cash games but would love to learn more about SNGs...