Saturday, May 19, 2007

What a week!

Sooooooooooooooooo...between a Cubs game (I hate the White Sox!!!), a friend's graduation, and helping a roommate moving out of the house, this has been an interesting week...haven't had much of a chance to play poker though. That's unfortunate. I've got some serious work to do if I don't want to end up $500 in debt to kurokitty which I will if I don't get to 1,000 games this month. I'm not to worried about it, but the end of the month might not be an incredibly social one for me :) I really didn't pick the best month to do this...its kind of a crazy month for me, but I'm happy that I'm forcing myself to play more. I feel like my poker tolerance is growing. 6 months ago it was pretty crazy for me to sit down and play more than 15 games in one setting without losing focus. Now sessions of 40+ games where I feel like I'm not losing focus or playing anything less than my A game are common. That makes me feel like I'm making progress. Really I guess that's the main reason I'm trying to play so much.

Anyhow, its been a pretty decent week even though today was pretty horrible. Can't really complain too much.

Today: 53 $44 sngs played, -$496

May: 500 $44 sngs played, +$2156

2007: 2184 $44 sngs played, +$16052

1 comment:

kurokitty said...

Very nice -- I'm actually going to catch the Braves crush the Cubs at Wrigley in two weeks, taking my dad to the game.

What are your 'roll requirements for SNGs, how many buy-ins do you need?