Friday, May 4, 2007

Frustration!

Stats for today:

Today: 33 $44 sngs played, -$84

May: 105 $44 sngs played, +$24

2007: 1789 $44 sngs played, +$14,164

I've now run break even over my last 270 SNGs. I'm basically used to streaks like this by now. I know that they are going to happen (and probably worse than this over the long run), but its still frustrating. Even though I'm frustrated I don't feel like my level of play is dropping at all which is when I'd really be worried. O well...that's variance.

Played my first Riverchaser tonight and finished in the bottom third because I had to let my roommate play for me for a little bit. I was challenged to a game of apartment baseball, and when I'm challenged, I step up to the plate...bottomline. After dominating my unsuspecting opponent I returned to see my chipstack cut in half by my clueless roommate. Not much I could do from there and I was gone around 45-50th I think. O well...

No comments: