Saturday, July 7, 2007

Sooooooooo...I shipped the 1k for that prop bet plus another 200 because a guy bet me that I couldn't hit 40k TLB points for the week on AP. That was a bad idea for him. I basically got that done a day early and completely destroyed the other two guys who were in the bet. So that was a nice 1.2k just for playing for the week plus another 4.5k for the week in winnings. I've moved up now and I'm playing a mix up $71 and $109 sngs on AP. These are so ridiculously soft its just amazing. I love it. That's that.

I've started making monthly goals so here they are for July:
1. Play enough to win the monthly TLB on AP (challenge)
2. Don't be results oriented
3. World Domination (work in progress)
4. Don't tilt and play nl cash
5. Destroy the 109 level and don't doubt myself at that level.

No comments: