Friday, June 1, 2007

HHHHHHHHHokay

May is over. Exhale. I HATED poker last month. I played exactly 1000 SNGs in May for a profit of just under 3k. That's WAAAAAAAYYY below average. For the year I have an ROI of ~16.5%. If I had run normal that would have been a profit of 7260. Plus, I was bubble boy in the MATH this week when I made a completely idiotic resteal against TripJax. There were 5 of usI had T30k with about 100k in play and 15 people left. After that I lost every single race. It was just absolutely disgusting. That was a great way to cap off the month :). Basically, since my last post I took an AMAZING trip to Texas, and then, since I unexpectedly had no internet while down there for five days, I played about 350 SNGs (so that I could avoid paying kurokitty $500) in the final four days of the month. On Absolute, with no turbos and not a ton of traffic, that's a TON of poker. Ugh. Glad that's over.

On the bright side, the trip to Texas was an awesome experience. I've never been to a mountainous region and southwest Texas definitely fit the bill. We went to Big Bend National Park and basically spent a day hiking through the mountains and throwing rocks at Mexico. I'm not a big nature buff, but this was some cool stuff.

Just incredible views all around...















Well, that's really I have for ya. I'm almost through two chapters of the book. An excerpt will very likely be posted early next week.

1 comment:

TripJax said...

What buy-in sng's do you typically play?

Cool pics by the way...